Clergy Position, Salary & Life Changes

Clergy are required to file a variety of forms with the CPG whenever a change occurs that impacts your pension. Use the links below to go to the documents found on CPG’s website:

New position? Clergy New/Assign Change Form

New salary or other change in your compensation? Clergy New/Assign Change Form

Getting married or divorced?  Update marital status  and  Update life insurance beneficiary

New child? Update your information with CPG  and  Add life insurance beneficiary

Retiring or thinking of retiring?  Request pension estimate  and  Notify CPG at least three months before your retirement date.

Losing a loved one?   Notify CPG