The Episcopal Church has established evangelism initiatives for the whole church. Your congregation can participate in this by downloading and using some of the resources below or by going to the Episcopal Church website:
- Introduction to Evangelism Toolkit gives you a one-page overview of following resources (downloadable here by clicking on the links)
- Evangelism 101 Handouts are part of a workshop and can be used in a presentation you may want to provide or ask the Congregational Development Commission for assistance
- The Evangelism Charter was adopted by the Executive Council along with a practical theology of evangelism paper
- Story-telling is one of the key skills for evangelism. The Introduction to StorySharing and StorySharing Guidebook will help your congregation learn these skills.
- Social media is one of the most important ways to reach new people.
- Exploring Evangelism: Social Media provides the basics while Social Media and Evangelism Tips gives you some simple steps to follow
- Exploring Evangelism through Social Media Leaders Guide and Participants Manual provides resources to lead a workshop