Many congregations offer special educational programs that match the liturgical season. Advent, Lent and Holy Week/Easter are the most common but some churches also offer summer programs that focus on Pentecost and liven up the mid-winter time with special Epiphany programs. Here are places where you can find seasonal resources:
- The BuildFaith website has a seasonal resources section
- Forward Movement offers resources which are also reviewed on the Build Faith website
- Each age category on the LeaderResources * website has a seasonal resources section
- The Episcopal Church’s has free downloadable seasonal lesson on its Lesson Plans that Work website
- Church Publishing has a variety of seasonal resources (you need to type the season into their search field to find them)
*Resources published by LeaderResources (vs. those sold for other publishers) are available to Episcopal churches in Rhode Island for a discount you choose — 25%, 50%, 75% or free. Contact Mary Ann Mello for information on how to order or call 800-941-2218 for more information.