Pause, listen, and choose to follow Jesus.
Like the disciples, we are called by Jesus to follow the Way of Love. With God’s help, we can turn from the powers of sin, hatred, fear, injustice, and oppression toward the way of truth, love, hope, justice, and freedom. In turning, we reorient our lives to Jesus Christ, falling in love again, again, and again.
The Episcopal Church website offers a range of resources for TURN including:
- Life Transformed, a seven week Lent program
- Living the Way of Love, a 40 day Lent devotional for individuals or groups (facilitator guide included)
- Walking the Way of Love, a journey through the promises of the Baptismal Covenant and the steps of the Way of Love
- A wide range of resources for adults, youth and children at https://www.episcopalchurch.org/way-of-love/practice/turn
- Websites: https://www.episcopalchurch.org/WoL/turn/websites
- Books: https://www.episcopalchurch.org/WoL/turn/print